What should I do in high winds?
1. Buy a trampoline anchor kit. These are reasonably cheap and are designed to hold your trampoline in place in windy conditions. This is probably the easiest and most reliable method.
2. If possible can you position your trampoline in an enclosed area?
3. Turn your trampoline upside down. This is presuming you do not have a safety enclosure attached.
4. What about adding a trampoline skirt as this may stop the wind from catching from underneath your trampoline.
5. How about sinking your trampoline into the ground?
If you are still unsure about what to do why don't you have a look at our trampoline wind damage article on our trampoline blog. As well as giving you some more ideas of what to do it also suggests what do if your trampoline gets damaged in the wind.