This Trampoline Shoe Bag is designed to store any loose items when bouncing. This can include anything from shoes, boots, clothes, mobile phones, mp3 players or water bottles.
When users enjoy the trampoline it is advised that they take their shoes off. This is because shoes are more likely to damage the trampoline mat than bouncing in bare feet or in socks. At this point the edge of the trampoline will become clogged with shows and the trampoline shoe bag is a simple but effective way to prevent this.
What's in the Box
- Universal Trampoline Shoe Bag
- Very durable and useful for keeping a variety of items safe when bouncing
A cost effective method of preventing a bouncer getting injured by tripping on their possessions
Easy to attach to the trampoline with a series of strong webbing fixings
Built to last and will survive daily use and all kinds of weather conditions
- Bag Material: UV resistant PVC
- Attachment Method: elastic ties
- Number of Pockets: 5
- Shoe Pockets: 4
- Large Pocket: 1 (for boots and clothes)
- Extra holders: 1 that can be used for a water bottle and another that will suit electronic devices such as mobile phones and mp3 players
Other Products in the Range